Where did the past couple of months go? I swear it was just Austin first birthday and now it is almost Christmas! I have to say I have always had a love/hate relationship with Christmas. I love the true meaning, the family get togethers, the food, the joy in peoples hearts and so much more... BUT I really hate the pressure it puts on me and my family, especially this year. I just makes me sad and stressed out. Oh well I guess everyone probably feels that way around Christmas time.
A couple of months ago my friends got together and decided we should do craft night once a month. We have done it twice so far and I'm finding that I really enjoy it! It is so nice to get out and do something fun plus get some adult time! The first craft night we made book covers and coasters. They turned out super cute and they were easy! This month we did wreaths for Christmas/Winter. They were a little more challenging but turned out cute! I look forward to out next one!
Unfortunately the last few days Jordon has been feeling like he could be getting sick, then Austin started acting weird, crying, feverish, and was super clingy, and now I am starting to feel a little pain in my throat. I'm so not happy about it. Jordon has been taking ALJ, airborne, Zicam, Emergen-C, and essential oils to help his body fight it off.. I'm starting to think I should have been doing that for myself and Austin. I guess we will start out regime tomorrow.
I felt so sorry for my little Austin today. He just wanted to be held by his daddy but we were both at work so he had to be in his play pen. Man oh man he was NOT happy! I worked as fast as I could and got out of their in a couple of hours. When I got home he was about the same. I held him all night and put him down around 7:15. I decided to make him some of that homemade apple sauce for tomorrow. Hopefully it will make him feel better and he will actually eat. Well that is my update for now! I am off to bed.. Yes it is early but I think my body needs the rest! Love to you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment