 |
| 35 weeks and 6 days!! (Oct.15th 2011) |
|
Today I got sooo much done! I am really proud of myself! I went to the grocery store, put away all my groceries, picked up the kitchen, visited Jordon at work, visited the In-laws, and last... me and Jordon did a cast of my belly! We weren't going to do the cast at first but then we were just sitting here watching TV so I told him we had to get it done. I mean how hard could it be right? Well just so everyone knows casting is extremely messy, time consuming, and I was just about ready to pass out by the time I got it off of me. haha! It is really neat to look at though. The reason we wanted to do a cast is so we can show Austin how big my belly was when he was inside it. I would like to do this for everyone of our children. It is just so neat!!
No comments:
Post a Comment