![]() | ||
| Jordon and I. (35 weeks and 4 days) |
Okay so I have been put on bed rest from the doctor and so far everything has been going good with the baby. Although I have been unusually tired and have very little energy/drive to do anything. But then yesterday Jordon had the day off so we went to Pocatello and visited my family. It was really nice to get out of the house! Unfortunately while we were out and about I must have picked up some sort of cold. I woke up this morning with horrible ear aches, a cough, and a sore throat. Needless to say I am bummed out. I haven't made dinner in a week and my cupboards are in serious need of a trip to the grocery store.
I've decided that this weekend I am going to make a dinner that is really easy and delicious. The first time I tried this was at my aunt's house. It was so yummy and I begged for her to give me the recipe so now I'm going to share it with you!
Mango Peach Salsa Pork Roast!
You can buy this salsa at winco. I use the small one seen in the picture.
What You will need:
1 Pork roast (thawed)
1 thing of Mango Peach Salsa
and Your crock pot!
Place the thawed Pork Roast in the center of your crock pot then pour the entire thing of Mango Peach Salsa on top of the roast and around it. (focus more on the top). Do not add any water, the roast will make enough broth by the end. Put the crock pot on low and leave to cook for 5 hours. I typically put the roast in at 1 and then it is ready by 6 when my hubby gets home. When the roast is done, Cut it into 1/2 inch slices and top with the salsa. (I make Rice a roni to go with this dinner and usually some sort of veggie) This dinner is super easy! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do.




No comments:
Post a Comment